Naruto: Chronicles of Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be whatever you wanna be, you don't even have to be a ninja. Be a villager or whatever you wanna be ^^

2 posters

My app everyone!

Marcus Sousai
    Marcus Sousai
    Sannin
    Sannin

My app everyone! Empty My app everyone!

Post by Marcus Sousai Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:54 pm

General Information:
    Name:Marcus Sousai

Nickname/Alias: Living Wolf

Weight: 127 lbs

Height: 5'9"

Looks:
    My app everyone! 58736911
    My app everyone! Anime311
    Personality: Marcus acts cold around everyone.He doesn´t likes to smile,because not alot stuff can make him smile.The only thing ever made him smile till this point is his red scythe he carrys with him.In battle his eyes grow red of fury and his face might change to evil.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Sousai

Kekei Genkai: Wolf Control.

Clan Symbol:
    My app everyone! User-a10
    Clan History: This clan is thinked to be extinct.We know of Marcus and an Axel living.Rumors of some other members wander around...This clan was first created at Leaf village.They'r members ware killed By Anbu Ne .They feared them cuz of the wolfs.Some peoples survived.

Rank Information:

Village: Leaf

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty:Ninjutsu,Taijutsu,fuiinjutsu.

Elemental Affinity: Main:Fire
    Sub: Earth.

Special Characteristics:Large chakra reserves and kekkei genkai.

Jutsu
    Next post.

Background Information/RP Sample:
    Rp Sample: Marcus Sousai was calmely walking at Leaf village.Marcus ws still badly damaged because of the mission he did and would cough some times.I see an old lady beeing bullied by a couple guys and decide to go investigate."You!Punks!"Marcus summoned 2 wolfs and they beated the guys down.Marcus tieded them up and apologized the lady for the incomvinience he then took the guys to the Hokage.After beeing judged, he left the hokage mansion and went straight home.His wounds ware now even panfull."Damn it..."Marcus layed on the bed and fall asleep.
    Marcus Sousai
    Marcus Sousai
    Sannin
    Sannin

My app everyone! Empty Re: My app everyone!

Post by Marcus Sousai Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:54 pm

History:

Born Arc: Marcus was born in the Sousai clan.His father and mother ware really kind to him.Marcus liked to play with other babys and he had since a child an astounding ability to dal with wolfs.The other babys would always play with him,and that made Marcus really happy.

Academy Arc:Marcus entered the academy at n early age and was sucefull at it.He was very good student and was capable of having chakra reserves at Gennin or Chuunin level.The teachers started training him in privately, and when the Sousai clan found out, they himselfs started teaching Marcus the old Wolf tech.Marcus was getting stronger every day and ready to become a Gennin.

Gennin Arc: Marcus became a gennin one day before the clan massacre.On his grduation day he was congratuled by the Hokage personally.Marcus was very happy for it and went straight into Sousai clan to tell it.One day after the Sousai Clan Hq was deserted, engulfed in blood.But you could hear something , the cry of a kid.Marcus eyes ware red, he was mad.In the days he worked on his team, his graes went down really fast and he never showed a smile to anyone.One day the Hokage took him to the Clan Hq treasure house.He had the key and opened a red chest.He picked up a red scythe and gave it to Marcus.He touched it and gave a slight smile before sighing.Marcus keep it and walked away together with the Hokage.

Chuunin Arc:Marcus graduated and became a Chuunin.His powers increased day after day.Marcus feelings ware confused.Marcus wanted to find the bastards who kill the clan members and murder them all.Marcus had a private talk with hokage after becoming graduated.Those seemed to be an ordinary prize for him. Hokage told him who murdered the clan but he also made Marcus promisse he wouldn´t try to murder them.he explained them to him, and Marcus realized one thing.He was still weak, the Hokage understud and started private training him so he could get stronger and able to kill the bastards.His main element was revealed to be Fire, and Earth ws the sub.He managed a recourd of beating the Hokage in Taijutsu using his scythe to assits him in battle.Marcus Wolf abilities increased day to day.Marcus had to do a couple missions sended by the Hokage.

Jounin Arc: Marcus became a Jounin and refused to talk to the Hokage again.The Hokage started fearing him, and sended the old Anbu Ne to kill him.Marcus killed the guys using his scythe and one wolf only.His powers ware drasticly increasing.His rage was now his feed and his wolf...We can´t talk about that.He could now become half wolf, half men.It was strange, people started fearing him and he became mad.He asked the Hokage to tell everyone not to fear him, Hokage ignoredd and sended him away of his office.Marcus was mad, he had been ignored for something important.Marcus started working and trained a three man squad team.He trained them hard until they gave up from beeing a Ninja.No one wanted him as a sensei, but some unlucky childs had to be his student.Marcus was evil and ignored everyone comments.When he private trained to extreme he achieved Wolf Final form.He took out the bastards who killed his family.His goal in life had just been completed.Marcus now started living a normal life.

Anbu Arc: Marcus became an Anbu, altough a common anbu all anbu members, including Anbu Ne and Anbu captains feared him.The Anbu Black ops was sended to finish Marcus on a mission s an Ambush.It was 10 black ops against 1 Anbu.Marcus had a couple troubles but he suceffuly finished the guys.Marcus cameback to Leaf imediatly.Hokage saw him and was really mad, he had survived.He entered the Hokage office mad and killed the Anbu's now guarding his office inside and outside.The explosion of anger made axel destroy his office completely.Marcus was mad and wanted an explanation ,Hokage told him everyone feared him, inculding himself.Marcus didn´t cared and assassinated the Hokage. Marcus was known as a killer but there was no one in Leaf with guts to fight him.Marcus waited everyone to lose the fear for him as he started helping people day after day, giving money and stuff...Marcus started to be knwon not as a killer, not as threat, but as a cool ninja who helped them.

Sannin Arc: Marcus was congratuled by the Village, everyone love him.He had saved a really couple of familys.He was stil lan Anbu until he received the request of village council to be hokage.They knew he was the perfect chance, but, Marcus refused.he accepted to become Sannin but not Hokage.Marcus became a Sannin after helping some more days and defending Leaf against 2 akatsuki.Beeing badly damaged, Marcus was congratuled to become Sannin. He accepted proudly.
    Marcus Sousai
    Marcus Sousai
    Sannin
    Sannin

Post by Marcus Sousai Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Ninjutsu:::

Dai Endan - Great Fireball

Dochuu Eigyo - Underground Fish Projection

Dochuu Senkou - Underground Submarine Voyage

Domu - Earth Spear

Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn

Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling

Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall

Doryuu Jouheki - Earth Style Rampart

Doryuu Katsu - Earth Style Split

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River

Doton Kekkai • Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier • Earth Dome Prison

Edo Tensei - Resurrection to the Impure World

Endan - Fireball

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique

Iwa Yado Kuzushi - Stone Lodging Destruction

Jigyakkou no Jutsu - Time Regression Technique

Karyuudan - Fire Dragon Projectile

Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile

Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique

Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique

Otoshi Buta - Covering Lid

Retsudo Tenshou - Revolving Split Earth Palm

Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique

Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique

Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
    Marcus Sousai
    Marcus Sousai
    Sannin
    Sannin

Taijutsu:::

Bunshin Taiatari - Clone Ramming Suicide Attack

Dynamic • Action (Dainamikku • Akushon)

Dynamic • Entry (Dainamikku • Entorii)

Gourai Rensa - Strong Thunder Lotus Chain

Hayabusa Otoshi - Peregrine Falcon Drop

Hien - Flying Swallow

Kongouriki - Golden Thunder Power

Konoha Dai Senkou - Leaf Great Light Rotation

Konoha Dai Senpuu - Leaf Great Whirlwind

Konoha Gouriki Senpuu - Leaf Strong Whirlwind

Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance

Konoha Raiken - Leaf Thunder Fist

Konoha Reppuu - Leaf Violent Wind

Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind

Konoha Shoufuu - Leaf Rising Wind

Seishun furu pawaa! - Springtime of Youth Full Power!

Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death

Marcus Sousai
    Marcus Sousai
    Sannin
    Sannin

Genjutsu:::

Kakkou's Genjutsu Interrogation Technique (Unnamed)

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique

Kokohi no Jutsu - False Place Technique

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu - Sly Mind Affect Technique

Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique

Magen • Jubaku Satsu - Demonic Illusion • Tree Binding Death

Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique

Nehan Shouja no Jutsu - Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Marcus Sousai
    Marcus Sousai
    Sannin
    Sannin

Post by Marcus Sousai Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Other Skills:::

Doton no Jutsu - Earth Release Technique

Kabenuke no Jutsu - Wall Pass Through Technique

Kanningu no Jutsu - Cheating Technique

Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing

Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique

Shikumi no Jutsu - Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)

Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique

Kagerou - Mayfly

Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Kai - Release
    Marcus Sousai
    Marcus Sousai
    Sannin
    Sannin

Post by Marcus Sousai Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Name:Cerberus
    Physical Description:
    My app everyone! H5cerb10
    Summon Requirements: Bitting thumbs and Sousai clan.
    Species: Wolf
    Story:This wolf is Marcus personal summon since he is a kid.He grew up with Marcus all along.
    Special Characteristics: Three heads.
    Elemental Affinity: Fire or Earth.
    Clan:Sousai

Jutsu List:::

Name: Wolf Blaze
    Element:Fire
    Requirements:Cerberus summon.
    Description: Cerberus will shoot a giant fire ball at the oponent.Then it will split into 10 balls.Then 5 balls and they all will go to catch the oponent.

Name: Cerberus mouthfull
    Element: None.
    Requirements:Same.
    Description:Cerberus will start insulting the oponent.If the oponent reacts to his insults, Cerberus will trap him in a genjutsu.In that genjutsu the user will be punished by watching his parents die and then himself dying getting eaten by Cerberus.Can make oponent go crazy.

Name: Cerberus Four Streatching head strike
    Requirements:Marcus on cerberus main head.
    Description:Marcus will form handseals and then together with Cerberus he will form a four head next to the main head.Cerberus four heads will start to stretch and surround the user.Then each head will fire a fire ball looking the user, then use they'r claws to pushe the fire toward the oponent burning them.

Name: Cerberus Flame Cliff Edge
    Element: Fire
    Requirements:Cerberus.
    Description: Cerberus will look into the target eyes and then put them in a genjutsu. Cerberus will pushe the oponent onto a cliff edge and then pushe them onto it. Then everything will burn and the oponent will fall into the flames.This genjutsu causes real minor damages onto user body.

Name: Cerberus Minor slashing swords
    Description: Cerberus three heads will make three giant swords come out of they'r mouth.Then each sword will split into 100 pieces of sharp diamon and cut the oponent.

Name: Cerberus Blast of Mud
    Element: Earth.
    Description:Cerberus heads will spit mud onto the floor.Then drag the oponent into it.Then when the oponent touches it, the mud will grow and eat the oponent trapping them underground.Then cerberus will make mud crush the oponents underground.

Name:Wolf Tech!Cerberus fire.
    Requirements:Cerberus and Marcus.
    Element:Fire.
    Description: Cerberu's main head will shoot a giant fireball at enemy and then Marcus will execute Fireball no jutsu to make it bigger and hit the oponent.
    Zero Uchiha
    Zero Uchiha

Post by Zero Uchiha Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:57 pm

approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:37 am